PPSC Jobs 2017 Apply Now – Direction maker
PPSC Jobs 2017 Now Available – Last Date For PPSC Jobs 2017 is 7th December 2017
Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2017
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW)
Instructions for PPSC Jobs 2017 are given below Read Carefully:
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document
will be acceptable
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 07-12-2017 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.50 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit for Sr. No.551 & 552 and for Sr. No.553 to Sr. No.563 under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit application fee.
7th December 2017
Click Below Given File For Complete Job Description
“IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES” visit